What is customer appreciation?
It’s the way you show gratitude for your customers that have chosen to work with you. Let’s be honest. There are dozens of choices out there for consumers. Let them know that you care about their business and that you are paying attention to what makes them tick.
Business owners want to say front of mind with their customers and in turn their customers have to have priority in their business.
5 Ideas for Appreciation Dates that don’t coincide with typical holidays and birthdays.
- Anniversary dates for your business relationship
- An event in their business or yours
- The hottest day of the summer or the coldest day of the winter
- A time marking the change in season or a clever gift for daylight savings
- Coincide a gift with a cause that is personal to you or the customer’s business.
Benefits of Customer Appreciation
- Increased Customer Retention
- Increase your Referral Rate
- Most of all: You will get enjoyment from gifting to others
Holidays come and go, but we can explore other times to give a token of our appreciation. Do you want to stand out from the competition?